Why not get a double whammy of mushroom-mycelium-powered goodness in this edible raw cookie dough made with chopped Chocolatree Cacao Nibs and Host Defense® Reishi Powder? Combine these with a few household ingredients and voila! Cookie dough in minutes. Vegetarian, paleo-friendly, and gluten free!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 Teaspoons of Reishi Powder
- 1 cups Chocolatree Cacao Nibs
- 1 cup Chocoatree Cacao Powder
- 1 tablesoon Chocolatree Maca Powder
- 2 tablesoons Chocolatree Honey or Coconut Sugar
- Vegan Sprinkles (optional)
Takes about 15 minutes. Makes about 24 table-spoon-sized bites.
Scoop Cacao Nibs & Cacao Powder and set aside. Heat coconut oil until liquid. Add almond flour, maple syrup, oil, Reishi powder, and vanilla to a medium bowl. Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well-incorporated. Fold in chopped chocolate. Top with sprinkles if desired. Enjoy with a spoon straight from the bowl, or ball into tablespoon sized bites. Bites best served chilled.
Shared Courtesy of Host Defense, Modified for ChocolaTree Organic Oasis