PuraThrive, Liposomal Curcumin GOLD, 8oz
PuraThrive, Liposomal Curcumin GOLD, 8oz
PuraTHRIVE® offers premium quality liquid supplements featuring Advanced Micelle Liposomal delivery that combines nature and technology to optimize absorption, potency and bioavailability.
- Curcumin is an extract from the nutritious turmeric root. It’s been used as a remedy for various ailments in ancient medical systems for thousands of years.1.
- PuraTHRIVE® Curcumin Gold is your natural solution to help your body. We’ve combined three of the most potent compounds known to man – Curcumin Extract, Algal DHA and Ginger Oil.2
- PuraTHRIVE® Curcumin Gold gives you improved bioavailability. Our Micelle Liposomal delivery protects the delicate compounds from breakdown in the digestive tract, improving absorption and delivering a powerful, soothing dose right where you need it.3 4
Curcumin Gold: Your Natural Solution
We feel that it’s everyone’s right to experience their true potential.
We’ve combined three of the most potent natural compounds known to man – Curcumin, DHA and Ginger. 6
PuraTHRIVE® delivers these powerful compounds by micelles encapsulated in liposomes to ensure these precious substances aren’t going to waste, and you get the most potent liquid curcumin blend available today.
– Curcumin Turmeric Extract
The pigment that provides turmeric with its vibrant color. Curcumin is one of the most powerful compounds available today.
A long chain omega-3 fatty acid that plays an important role in in supporting overall health. As opposed to standard fish oil that’s notoriously hard to stomach, we use a completely deodorized, deoxidized, algae-based version of DHA for maximum bioavailability (and a pleasant tasting end product).
– Ginger Oil
Closely related to the turmeric root, ginger is another powerful antioxidant. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger. It also adds a subtle flavor to Curcumin Gold, with light, spiced undertones.
– What are the main benefits of PuraTHRIVE®Curcumin Gold?
Curcumin Gold has been specifically formulated to support your body’s normal joint function. The combination of curcumin, ginger and DHA all wrapped up in our Micelle Liposomal technology provides you with a powerful dose that’s easy for your body to absorb.
– Who can benefit from PuraTHRIVE® Curcumin Gold?
Whether you’re an active weekend warrior with a few injuries or a busy grandparent searching for some relief, anyone looking to naturally maintain healthy joint function could potentially benefit from our latest unique formula.
– What is Micelle Liposomal delivery?
Curcumin is notorious for being difficult to absorb. PuraTHRIVE’s®Micelle Liposomal delivery encapsulates Curcumin into tiny, nano-sized micelles which are further enveloped into liposomes. These healthy fat cells shield the tiny Curcumin micelles from the hostile environment in the human gut. The micelles are gradually released and the Curcumin is deposited near the gut lining where it can be fully absorbed.
How do you take it?
Our products can be taken right off the spoon or from the dropper. You can blend them in a smoothie, stir them into your juice, apple sauce or yogurt, or use them in non-heated recipes. Do not add them to tea or coffee, as the high temperatures can degrade the liposomes and make the supplements less effective.
What is the recommended dosage?
1 tbsp per day
Can you take more than the recommended dosage?
You can certainly experiment with taking more of the products.
Take up to 3 tbsp a day
How long does one bottle last?
Each bottle is enough for one person for 15 days at the recommended dosage.
– How often should I take this supplement?
Take 1 Tablespoon of PuraTHRIVE® Curcumin Gold daily or as directed. Enjoy straight, drop into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie blend.
– Where is this supplement made?
PuraTHRIVE® Micelle Liposomal Curcumin Gold formula is crafted inside a cGMP compliant lab in the USA. Our product has been tested and is Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Gupta SC, Patchva S, Aggarwal BB. Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials. The AAPS journal. 2013 Jan 1;15(1):195-218. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535097/
- Prasad S, Tyagi AK, Aggarwal BB. Recent developments in delivery, bioavailability, absorption and metabolism of curcumin: the golden pigment from golden spice. Cancer research and treatment: official journal of Korean Cancer Association. 2014 Jan 15;46(1):2-18. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918523/
- Schiborr C, Kocher A, Behnam D, Jamdasek J, Toelstede S, Frank J. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014 Mar; 58(3):647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24402825
- The National Health Service. NSAIDs: Side effects of NSAIDs. 2017. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Anti-inflammatories-non-steroidal/Pages/Introduction.aspx
- Tak PP, Firestein GS. NF-κB: a key role in inflammatory diseases. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2001 Jan 1;107(1):7-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC198552/
- Bharat, B.A., et al. “Curcumin–Biological and Medicinal Properties,” Turmeric: The genus Curcuma; Medicinal and aromatic plants–industrial profiles, edited by Ravindran, P.N., et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2007.
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Efficacy and safety of Meriva (R), a curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, during extended administration in osteoarthritis patients. Altern Med Rev. 2010 Dec 1;15(4):337-44. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Stefano_Togni/publication/49717360_Efficacy_and_safety_of_MerivaR_a_curcumin-phosphatidylcholine_complex_during_extended_administration_in_osteoarthritis_patients/links/02e7e5336625193bed000000/Efficacy-and-safety-of-MerivaR-a-curcumin-phosphatidylcholine-complex-during-extended-administration-in-osteoarthritis-patients.pdf
- Altman RD, Marcussen KC. Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2001 Nov 1;44(11):2531-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11710709
- Knott L, Avery NC, Hollander AP, Tarlton JF. Regulation of osteoarthritis by omega-3 (n-3) polyunsaturated fatty acids in a naturally occurring model of disease. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2011 Sep 30;19(9):1150-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21723952
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Product-evaluation registry of Meriva®, curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, for the complementary management of osteoarthritis.PanMinerva Med. 2010;52 (Suppl. 1 to No. 1):55-62. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20657536
- Ozgoli G, Goli M, Moattar F. Comparison of effects of ginger, mefenamic acid, and ibuprofen on pain in women with primary dysmenorrhea. The Journal of alternative and complementary medicine. 2009 Feb 1;15(2):129-32. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19216660
- Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clinical interventions in aging. 2007 Jun;2(2):219. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684512/
- Um MY, Hwang KH, Choi WH, Ahn J, Jung CH, Ha TY. Curcumin attenuates adhesion molecules and matrix metalloproteinase expression in hypercholesterolemic rabbits. Nutrition Research. 2014 Oct 31;34(10):886-93. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531714001717
- Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
- Simopoulos AP. Omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease and in growth and development. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 1991 Sep 1;54(3):438-63. http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/54/3/438.short
- Bode AM, Dong Z. The amazing and mighty ginger. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2011 Mar 28. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92775/
- Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Talaei B, Jalali BA, Najarzadeh A, Mozayan MR. The effect of ginger powder supplementation on insulin resistance and glycemic indices in patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Complementary therapies in medicine. 2014 Feb 28;22(1):9-16. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0965229914000028
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this email with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
Micelle Liposomal Delivery
PuraTHRIVE® utilizes unique Micelle Liposomal technology to protect and deliver nutrients straight to the bloodstream. PuraTHRIVE® Micelle Liposomal delivery encapsulates the active ingredient into tiny, nano-sized micelles which are then further enveloped into liposomes. This system protects the active ingredient from the hostile environment in the human digestive system, and optimizes it for absorption.