ChocolaTree Organic Oasis
This mushroom is mineral rich and full of antioxidants. Chaga contains wild-source minerals and is particularly high in copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and iron. Its most potent ingredient is a special substance known as superoxide dismutase (SOD). This is an enzyme with great potency. Its function is to halt oxidation, especially the toxicity of a free radical known as singlet oxygen.
BENEFITS OF CHAGA
Chaga is claimed to reduce inflammation, boost the immune system, enhance liver health, and fight viruses. In addition, some proponents claim that Chaga can help treat and/or prevent some forms of cancer.
Here are 6 reasons Chaga should be included in your everyday diet. Source from Mind Body Green.
- Anti-bacterial - protects against the growth of bacteria
- Anti-fungal - protects against fungal infections such as athlete's foot & systemic conditions
- Anti-microbial - kills or inhibits the growth of microorganisms
- Anti-candida - protects against yeast infection
- An immune system modulator - helps to regulate the immune-system
- Anti-viral - helps to protect against viral infections
An adaptogen adapts to the body and provides what it needs, has the highest ORAC level of any natural food, and contains extremely high levels of antioxidants which help to fight free-radicals which can cause cell damage
THIS PRODUCT IS RAW, VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE