Dragon Herbs, Tao In A Bottle
Dragon Herbs, Tao In A Bottle,
Tao in a Bottle is Dragon Herbs number one selling encapsulated product. Its main active ingredient is the amino acid L-theanine, found naturally in green tea. L-theanine is a unique ingredient that has powerful anti-stress actions when consumed in the correct dose. It promotes relaxation without causing drowsiness. In addition, Tao in a Bottle‰ã¢ is a powerful adaptogenic formula that is made from the concentrated extracts of eight of the greatest adaptogens (tonic herbs) in the world: Gynostemma, Duanwood Reishi, Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero), Schizandra, Tibetan Rhodiola, Astragalus and Ginkgo Biloba.
Tao in a Bottle is a revolutionary new anti-stress formulation exclusively from Ron Teeguarden. Dragon Herbs that promotes peaceful alertness and supports mental focus, the perfect Yin and Yang balance that nature intended. Tao in a Bottle does not cause drowsiness so it may be used by active individuals performing their normal daily or nightly tasks.
A Revolutionary New Anti-Stress Formulation
We all know that life can be stressful, in fact for most people life is innately challenging. Even the things that bring happiness in our lives our families, relationships, careers and hobbies can be a source of anxiety and tension when times are tough. This is the NORMAL state of human affairs.
Certainly, excessive stress, and our reactions to it, make life less pleasurable.
Stress management is critical to health and happiness. Humans practice innumerable ways of stress management, from religion and prayer, meditation, yoga, chanting, service, etc., and to sports and athletics, including working out and dancing, etc.
Tao in a Bottle is a wonderful new herbal discovery. Tao in a Bottle is a natural, safe herbal supplement that will help you achieve a natural state of relaxation without drowsiness. In fact, used regularly Tao in a Bottle will actually allow you to deal with your everyday stress without being tense. It is clear that if you are relaxed you can improve your performance in whatever you do.
L-theanine is an amino acid found naturally in green tea. This amino acid has been found to be extraordinarily relaxing. All studies and experience indicate that L-theanine is absolutely safe and has no side effects. It has been widely used in Japan for fifty years in over a hundred products, including gum, ice cream, soft drinks.
L-theanine is an important component of green tea (Camellia sinensis. L-theanine is a safe and fast-acting stress and anxiety-relieving phytonutrient. Numerous studies have shown that when L-theanine is assimilated in the small intestine, it stimulates the brains production of alpha waves, which are associated with a sense of profound relaxation, mental focus, and mental clarity. L-theanine also helps you stay relaxed by supporting your bodys production of other calming amino acids, including dopamine, GABA, and L-tryptophan.
Supports the Immune System
In a study conducted by Jack Bukowski of Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston and Harvard Medical School, and reported in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, it was found that L-theanine, isolated from tea leaf, has a significant immune supporting quality in humans.
5 Cups of tea a day, or a couple of capsules of Tao in a Bottle
The Convenience Factor
Unfortunately, it is difficult for most people to consume five or ten cups of tea a day. Therefore, consuming a capsule or two of Tao in a Bottle, which provides the L-theanine equivalent of 10 cups of tea, will do the job of supporting the immune system. That, in combination with the other immune supporting herbs in Tao in a Bottle‰ã¢, should be more than enough reason to start your day with a couple of capsules of Tao in a Bottle
Tao in a Bottle Q & A
What is Tao?
- Tao is the Chinese term for the infinite-absolute order of the universe. Tao cannot be defined in words, but must be experienced. It cannot be understood with the logical mind, but may be directly comprehended by the mind of one who is attuned to Tao. In Zen, they call it Zen Mind. Studies of Zen monks in Japan have demonstrated that a meditative state is a alpha state a state of peaceful alertness.
- Tao is the harmonious true state of nature, governed by the laws of yin and yang. When a person has discovered the true nature of Tao, they become peaceful, yet alert, seeing all things from all sides, and thus rising above things that disturb less evolved people. Taoist training involves active meditation techniques aimed at promoting a state of deep awareness, mind control and profound relaxation, which in turn leads to longevity, superb vitality, profound happiness and wisdom. In China all this is called radiant health, which is further defined as health beyond danger.
Why do we call this formulation Tao in a Bottle?
- Relaxed energy is the perfect state of mind, and is the first goal of those who are interested in Tao. Tao is recognized by those who are in a Tao state of mind.
- In Asia Taoism is considered to be a fast technique toward enlightenment meaning that practitioners can attain evolved states of mind with just weeks, months and years, as opposed to lifetimes. When you take Tao in a Bottle, you have a major head start.
- After you have consumed Tao in a Bottle for a week or two, read a book on Tao or Zen. You will find it much more comprehendible and meaningful than you ever did before and best of all, the wisdom expressed may seem remarkably practical.
- Tao in a Bottle is absolutely practical, and from our perspective, is the perfect herbal supplement for people who are interested in Taoist philosophy and for those who practice Taoist-type arts, including Qi Gong, Tai Ji, Taoist meditation, or Zen meditation, etc.
What is Tao in a Bottle? Will I actually be relaxed during a stressful day?
- Tao in a Bottle is a new and unique formula designed by Master Herbalist Ron Teeguarden
- It is designed to help us handle stress.
- Tao in a Bottle is unlike anything that has been available before.
- The main ingredient is an amino acid called L-theanine. L-theanine is an amino acid found only in green tea.
- L-theanine is the first herbal ingredient that helps you to feel calm and alert at the same time, and it works quickly to release tension and worry.
- Tao in a Bottle‰ã¢ also contains special adaptogenic herbs. If you use Tao in a Bottle regularly, you will become more resistant to stress.
Tao in a Bottle will not only help you get through the day, but as time goes on, your mind and body will actually be able to handle stress better and in a healthier way. Tao in a Bottle helps fatigue and makes you more alert even if you dont feel stress. Tao in a Bottle is an important tool for helping us feel better, more energized and for having peace of mind.
At Dragon Herbs it is our lifes work to educate people about the wonderful benefits of herbal products, and we consider it a privilege to introduce Tao in a Bottl to you.*
Adaptogenic, toning Qi, supports immune functions, supports focus and concentration*
Who can use it? Anyone
Concentration: 8:1 extract of herbs and >99% pure L-theanine
Specifications: 60 capsules 500 mg each
If you are struggling with your moods, stress and emotions on a chronic basis, consult a physician or other qualified health expert.
L-theanine, Gynostemma, Duanwood Reishi, Eleuthero, Astragalus, Schizandra, Tibetan Rhodiola, Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules**, rice powder
Usage: 1 - 2 capsules once or twice a day as needed, or as directed by a qualified health professional
Remember Ron Teeguardens, First Rule of Tonic Herbalism, summed up in a single word, Compliance. If you dont take the herbs, they wont work.
**Pullulan caps 100% natural, water- soluble polysaccharide produced through a fermentation process; vegetable origin; non-GMO; no starch, preservatives or chemical modifications; gluten free.